Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One Word...that's all it takes. I recently read the book One Word by Debbie Macomber which is a great read. Then I started noticing a lot of people choosing a word for the year. I've been pondering and pondering for a few days what MY one would could be. I kept hearing the word determined. I am more than ready to say good bye to 2014. It has been a year of continued development of my strength following my double knee surgery in 2013, being able to actually walk around the classroom while teaching I am no longer tied to a chair. Today while checking Instagram I saw what @aclassroomfullofsmiles had this awesome thing going. #oneword2015

 What this word means for me:
1. I am determined to get fit and healthier.
2. I am determined to blog more.
3. I am determined to eventually open a TPT shop
4. I am determined to get money healthier.


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and the best ever 2015 you can have.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same first two goals too! I don't blog nearly enough and I really need to eat healthier! You should open a TpT store it's amazing. I promise you won't regret it!!
    Hope you have an awesome year!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and lending some support. Good luck with your goals as well.

      Delete