Friday, June 27, 2014

I got out of school on June 13th. It was a rather bittersweet ending. I came to really love the class I had not only because it was a smaller class than the previous year but also because they were a truly great group of kids.  I managed to get my room closed up in record time then spent three days at an annual Leadership Conference that I've attended the past four or five years.

Then came the marathon cleaning in preparation for some new furniture at home, furniture arrived and now it's a marathon to determine where everything will go. While doing all of this I have of course been thinking about school and what I want to do next year.

And if that wasn't enough I created another blog or two to play around with. They are both geared to third grade though the information I plan to share there could be used anywhere.

More to come as the summer progresses.

No comments: